[amayausers] Re: need help with software

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 14:22:29 -0600

Vicki--another thought--have you, by chance, had a needle strike or the
presser foot hit the hoop at any time?  Another thought is the Cam Disc--you
won't know what this is but a tech will---it is called the Take-Up Lever Cam
Disc.  Just a few more ideas.  Have you sewn caps with your machine?  If so,
is it breaking needles?
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx