[amayausers.com] Re: how to fire a customer?

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:05:33 -0400

Ed:

You stole my reply.  That will be $2.53.  You can send me a check ;)

LOL

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
I: levelbest.com / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTwest
Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.