[amayausers.com] Re: XT does 2 slows stitches and stops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:10:54 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/889.html#000008

also, besides the wheel being down-is the THREAD coming out the center between
the two wheels? I've had thread 'breaks' with no reason and then looked up and
saw the thread wasn't between the rollers-it was beside them...must have moved
it when I was rethreading or something.
Also, carefully use your fingers and turn the silver rod behind thread, just a
half turn-if it won't turn, don't force it. Sometimes it just needs a nudge to
fix the sensor in there. Don't know why or what happens, but it works!