[amayausers.com] Re: Visors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:47:22 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/635.html#000011

Whenever possible I have Pacific Headwear sew my visors.  They do a great job,
can get a good sized logo on them and its hassle free.  I have them do all my
allstar visors and most my allstar hats now mostly due to time reasons.  I do
use their visors when I have them do the work.

With that said we have sewn on hundreds of visors and you just have to check
each style for height and design the logo accordingly cause they do range from
a sewable area of 1-1.75" in my experience with most having a sewable area of
1'1.50".  We sew them on the 2 head Tajima though.