[amayausers.com] Re: Visors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:19:29 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/266.html

I have been trying to sew visors with little success.  I got these visors from
San Mar and I'm not real pleased with them.  Not sure if that is the problem or
what.  I've been doing ok with hats but visors are another story.  The seam by
th bill is so thick there is no way to get the metal teeth on it.  Any words of
wisdom?  I am using the Extended xt WCAF.

Barbara