[amayausers.com] Re: Visors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:04:04 UT

This message was posted by debndukes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/463.html#000002

The only thing I can do to get text straight is 1: obviously, sew from center
out, but 2: keep the sweatband folded as if it came out of the box.  dont open
it.  it sews the design through the band and you have to adjust the material
thickness accordingly but at least it looks straight.  I usually dont offer
themk and usually try to get Pacific to do them for me!~  :o )