[amayausers.com] Re: Visors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:45:55 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/635.html#000010

Juli...unfortunately you being 'across the pond' so to speak, sharing jobs
between us wouldn't be cost effective...but other 'land lubbers' keep in
mind-with the economy being what it is...don't lose orders for decorated
textiles (screenprinting, heat sealing, etc.) because you don't have the
equipment...check out others here in Amaya land and 'network' between us! I'm
slowly building up a sideline doing 'wholesale' digital print/diecut iron ons,
and diecut vinyl, etc. and sending it to other shops that have a teeshirt or
hat press but not their own transfer printer. I send out large embroidery
orders to a bigger shop-so I don't lose the order or tie myself up for days. I
screenprint small orders or large ones for other shops-and I know there are
others here that do the same. So...for all the other 'small shops' like my wife
and I have-don't turn away orders just because you don't have, or can't afford,
the right equipment...check here to see who might HAVE what you need and
 will do your job wholesale! Keeps us all busy and our customers happy. Then if
you get enough demand, say, for iron on soccer numbers...you can decide if you
want to buy the equipment or keep farming it out.
That's how I got started with all the different things I do here...
not saying you have to contact ME for everything-not that I'd love it...but
Aaron, he does bulk hat sewing, John I think has a larger screen printing shop,
Herb...now I can't think of what he specializes in besides being
smug...LOL...but there is a source for anything you might need from any one of
us here!
Share and share alike...we are all in this economy mess together!
Roland