[amayausers] Re: Thread breaks

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:20:53 -0700

Anand,

It could be needle depth.  Where it sews on the other colors and not this
one I wouldn't say its the presser foot height.  Maybe its the spool of
thread.  I would tie the cone of thread on a different needle number and see
if you still have breaks.  If you do I would narrow it to the thread or that
part of the design.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx