[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:57:55 UT

This message was posted by Threadworks on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/847/2.html#000018

Hi. My name is Tracey. I recently purchased a used Amaya from my in laws. I am
having trouble with having thread breaks, Small Lettering, and the bobbin
thread showing through the top of the design. The thread breaks happen probably
every other design. I have checked the tension, checked to make sure the thread
is ran correctly, not really sure when the last time it was oiled. The thread
just frays and breaks. Small letters I am having big trouble with, they are not
clean. When the are too thick or something looking, can not tell what the
letters are supposed to be. The top thread looks to be too loose. Also, On
small letters and sometimes regular sized letters the Bobbin thread shows
through to the top a lot. You can't even see the top thread in some parts,
there is so much bobbin coming through. HELP HELP HELP I have some very
important clients waiting on their shirts, and can not get them to turn out
right.

Tracey