[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:02:59 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382/2.html#000026

Dee,

BINGO!!!!!!!!

Now becareful with that little gadget. Always keep the mechanical lock engauged
whenever the head is in the up position and not sewing with it. Never do a
trace with the head in the down position. Always have the correct hoop size
selected and be aware of the reduced sewing fields because of the space that
the sequin head uses inside of the hoop sewing area. Failure to follow the
rules with this thing will lead to impacting the sequin head with the side of a
hoop and ....and.....well...let your imagination run wild....not good, would be
an understatement.

Glad we finally found the right combination to get this thing going...we both
learned something through this little exercise. I will call and thank my
friend, Rob Wood, another 3rd party tech for this tip....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer