[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:38:06 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382.html#000014

Hi everybody,
Thanks for all the tips.
I got sidetracked with an order last week. This AM I had time to check
everything. I could not do a sequins test sewout because, the sequins options 1
didn't set. When I tried to change it to 1 again the software froze and I had
to close the program Ctrl alt del...
I retried to set the option to zero, with the machine had a sequins design to
go, with a non sequins design, no design. No luck, just kept freezing up the
program.

I tried configuring the system in the hope I would be able to overwrite the
configuration and then setup the sequins options. That did not help and seems
to have created new errors, "color synchronization has changed etc, please
check" blah blah.
Now I'm thinking of reinstalling the OS and see if that will let me set the
sequins option and keep the configuration to 1.

I found that tiny extra thread crossbar on the front of needle 16, but haven't
succeeded to get the thread behind it.

Also when I tried to set color sequence to needle #16 for the test sewout
heart, it didn't change to #16, just remained on the needle #2, which was the
last color used on a previous design.
Basically a big mess.

  :confused: