[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:58:23 UT

This message was posted by Maritha on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382.html#000007

Dee
If you bought this Sequin Unit in September of last year don't you still have
your warenty on it? Your Melco technician should be able to fix it.
I know there is nothing in the manual about the sequin unit, not even how to
service it or to take care of it. This is probably due to the fact that it has
not been on the market all that long and there have been so many changes made
over the last 2 years that they first want things to be as they want it to be
before they put any help or service information out.
The sequin unit sure is not a unit that is easy when something goes wrong with
it.
Mine is now working very nice but I pray I won't hit the unit and it goes out
of alignment or so. I sure love using it now.
Good luck with it.