[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:59:26 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382.html#000008

Hello and thanks to everyone for their help.

1. Rod, I'm going to check and see if the sequins option is set to 1. I
remember looking at that, but don't recall if it was a zero or a one. The
number didn't mean anything at the time.

2. I'll see of the nº 16 thread is passing through the last thread guide before
the needle, Wishes.
3. Maritha, yes, everything is under warranty, but the tech said he couldn't
drive over to see the machine. I'm located in Spain and the Spanish have a very
non stress appproach to work in general.