[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:17:18 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382/2.html#000016

Dee,

Hummmm, want me to fly over to Spain and fix the thing.... :-) Of course it
might be spendy... ;-)

Seriously, the next item I need to know about is what software version you are
running? You must have at least level 7.00.056 or above ........

In OS, go into Properties, Maintenance, Information and check your version
level.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer

Rod Springer