[amayausers] Re: Pique polos

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:01:29 -0400

Mary,
Outer Banks has the list of Pique polos on their website
outer-banks-shirts.com. If the customer already has Outer Banks shirts, tell
him to flip the tag over and the style number is already printed on the tag. (I
really wish all clothing manufactures would do this.) I personally wear style
5011 to my full time job all the time and they are very comfortable and
recommend them all time. I also sell a lot of 2100's which is a budget line of
Pique shirts. Stay away from digitizing fill stitches going straight up and
down on shirts so the fill stitch doesn't sink into the weave of the shirt.

From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:27:00 -0400 I have a customer who wants to use pique
polo shirts for his embroidered
business attire. He mentioned Outer Banks. What style numbers do y'all like
to use? I would like to offer him a couple of choices.
I need lots of advice on how to digitize for this type of material. I had
such a problem with embroidering on a t-shirt (something I digitized), so I
am nervous. I know how to hoop, what stabilizers to use, and what needle,
but I don't feel comfortable about density, pull comp and underlay. This
also has lettering, a sans serif font, which will stitch directly on the
shirt.

John (of LevelBest), I saw your "starter special' with 2 Outer Banks shirts
plus logo for $75.00. I think that's a great idea. How complex a logo will
you do for this price?

Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery