[amayausers] Re: Pique polos

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:25:02 EDT

I use Outer Banks 5011 exclusively now.  I have some Outer Banks 2100,
however they are collecting dust.  And the newer styles look good,  too.
Use Cutter & Buck for high end customers through Peter Klein  company.

Linda
Logos In Thread, Inc.
Miami Beach, FL

In a message dated 5/25/2006 9:27:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a  customer who wants to use pique polo shirts for his embroidered
business  attire. He mentioned Outer Banks. What style numbers do y'all like
to use?  I would like to offer him a couple of choices.
I need lots of advice on how  to digitize for this type of material. I had
such a problem with  embroidering on a t-shirt (something I digitized), so I
am nervous. I know  how to hoop, what stabilizers to use, and what needle,
but I don't feel  comfortable about density, pull comp and underlay. This
also has lettering,  a sans serif font, which will stitch directly on the
shirt.

John (of  LevelBest), I saw your "starter special' with 2 Outer Banks shirts
plus  logo for $75.00. I think that's a great idea. How complex a logo will
you  do for this price?

Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown  Embroidery