[amayausers] Pique polos

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:27:00 -0400

I have a customer who wants to use pique polo shirts for his embroidered
business attire. He mentioned Outer Banks. What style numbers do y'all like
to use? I would like to offer him a couple of choices.
I need lots of advice on how to digitize for this type of material. I had
such a problem with embroidering on a t-shirt (something I digitized), so I
am nervous. I know how to hoop, what stabilizers to use, and what needle,
but I don't feel comfortable about density, pull comp and underlay. This
also has lettering, a sans serif font, which will stitch directly on the
shirt.

John (of LevelBest), I saw your "starter special' with 2 Outer Banks shirts
plus logo for $75.00. I think that's a great idea. How complex a logo will
you do for this price?

Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery