[amayausers] Re: Discussion Links

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 01:53:04 UT

Well Jo, you just got a reply to post  :)

At the top of each forum page are "new topic" and "post reply" buttons.

So, just go to the appropriate forum for your question, then press one of those
buttons and you are on your way!

Answering the other question - the discussion board is much more natural for
threaded discussion and keeps things organized on topic and subject.  Mailing
lists tend to jumble everything together.  If you have searched the amayausers
mailing list archive, you know that it can be a difficult task.  Boards make it
easier to find information, even if it's older - thus the same questions get
asked a little less.

I think the hope was that at some point, most of the non urgent discussion
would move here - and that the list would be used for emergencies and things
that absolutely can't wait.

For everyone else, the more we post on the boards, the bigger our amaya
resource / online encyclopedia becomes!

This message was posted by levelbest on the Amayausers.com Discussion Boards.

To reply, please go here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/1.html#000003