[amayausers.com] Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:34:21 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/364/2.html#000026

Juli,
You have the AMAYA XT's right? Is the cap frame called CCF and in the hoop
display it is the CCF/WAD that you check? Is the color plastic coating green?
My tech that was out here last Monday told me to invest in this one and not to
bother struggling with the ones that came with our XT's, which is the XT
Extended WACF in the Hoop display. Just want to make sure I order the right one
from hooptech and I thought it was called the EMS 270 Cap Frame on their
website.
Please confirm when you have time.
Thanks again.
Debbie