[amayausers.com] Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:32:24 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/364.html#000001

Hey Stitch

Deep breath.  Can you give us all some background?  Did you go to training?
How long have you had the machine.  Have things ever worked for you?  Since
it's your first post, we need some history here.

I am guessing you already checked the presser foot and the bobin tension?

What is your material thickness set at? Have you changed any other settings in
the software.  Do you have minimum thickness set?  What kind of material are
you sewing on?

The more detail you provide, the better the chance the experts on the lists can
help you....