[amayausers.com] Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:01:11 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/364/2.html#000016

You're right...it's the CCF we went 'back' to. The WACF never worked right for
the hats we did even though it worked in the training classes just fine.
I kept one of them, 'just in case' I needed it-and it has never been out of the
box in over 3 years.
CCF is the only one we could get to work right!
Some day, some how...we'll get time to 'play' on the machine and figure out how
to do some of the things we can't yet-like visors, back and sides of hats,
even 'bucket' hats-haven't been able to hoop one of those successfully yet and
I have a case of them to use.