[amayausers] Loading Designs

  • From: "Tom Ladow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:36:55 -0400

I have a new quirk since upgrading the DS pro Plus software 7.00.018.  Now
when I load a Dakota Design in DS and send it to Amaya (Load Design) it now
makes me save the design with a file name before it will load it to Amaya
OS.  I did not have to do this with previous edition of DS.  Is this a new
thing?  It is a bit of a pain to have to name and save a design that I only
will need one time.  I normally save the file to my desktop then go back and
delete it,  but I am not sure why the new upgrade requires me to do this
each time I use a Dakota design?

Tom L.
Creative Promotions