[amayausers] Re: Loading Designs

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:32:14 -0700

Ok, here is some info.  I would like to point out that although Melco does
look at all constructive comments sometimes there are problems that are
difficult if not impossible for them to re-create and therefore makes it
difficult to have a solution when they can't make the problem happen.
Sometimes different computers act differently because of software that could
be effecting other software, etc.  Melco has a full engineering department
that works diligently to make things work better for us, the customer but
nobody is perfect.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is that
Melco makes a great effort to help us out.  If you don't agree with that
then you have that right and I am sure something happened to make you feel
that way but the fact remains that Melco has been in business for a long
time and continues to be on the cutting edge of embroidery and I feel there
is a reason for that.

There is an Amaya@xxxxxxxxx address you can send to, there is also the
www.melco.com WEB site with the Contact Melco Page.. all Constructive
Comments are looked at, and there is the

"Let Melco know how we are doing. Click on the following link and give
us your feedback." http://feedback.melco.com/ as well.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx