[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:37:24 EDT

That may be your only option. Make sure you support the bag during  stitching
so the bag won't drag the frame down. I'd probably use a slightly  bigger
frame than needed so the clamps don't come in contact with the arm as the  hoop
moves. It should work. You might want to use backing just in case something
happens and you need to remove the stitches. Slow down the speed a bit too.
Good
 Luck!

Dorothy

In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:14:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The bag is high quality  lugguage-type material with cotton woven handles and
a nylon pocket which can  be moved out of the way. The clamp system won't
allow for the bulk of the bag  (zipper, top, handles, etc.) and the bag is not
thin so hooping in a small  hoop might be impossible. I'm thinking about my
Fast
Frame with the  staple-like clamps and the small table attachment. What are
your thoughts? The  monogram is 2" high by 3" wide (approximate).

GF