[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping?

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:13:27 -0400

The bag is high quality lugguage-type material with cotton woven handles and a
nylon pocket which can be moved out of the way. The clamp system won't allow
for the bulk of the bag (zipper, top, handles, etc.) and the bag is not thin so
hooping in a small hoop might be impossible. I'm thinking about my Fast Frame
with the staple-like clamps and the small table attachment. What are your
thoughts? The monogram is 2" high by 3" wide (approximate).

GF