[amayausers] Re: Hooping

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:20:49 -0400

Herb,

Funny you should ask about that.
I gotta tell you...ever since I went to training and discovered the Stick-it
spray adhesive, I don't hoop anything without it. It makes it so easy to smooth
the fabric out (all types), I find I get little to no puckering in the fabric.
It really has improved my stitch outs. For a long time I wasn't using it for
test stitch outs-but now I even use it for that.
Give that a try.
LuAnn