[amayausers] Re: Help!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:17:16 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/7.html#000005

Herb, where is that 'return to origin' button? I have never seen it or used
it...hence my problem if I have jogged the hoop to get placement and then have
to restart because of a problem...
with above pocket placement or exact spot line up on polo shirts it is almost
impossible to hoop dead on for some stuff...and like others, the red stop
button has no effect if I get the axis error...it only works if we used IT to
stop a sewout-has no effect if the stoppage was caused by error in something
else.
Went over this several times with techs in Denver when problems arose...they
never said reloading would make it function otherwise...someone else posted
reloading all program to 'fix' it.