[amayausers] Help

  • From: Barbara Hazelrig-Mirsky <mirrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:30:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thank you.  I have both a cross over cable and a hub/ethernet cable.  When the
hub and cable didn't do it -- I had Melco overnight a cross over cable.  I am
unable to 'configure' the machine because the connection between the machines
is not recognized.  I know there is one dongle for the OS and one for DS.  The
seller kept the DS and the DS dongle.  The problem could well be that the Amaya
doesn't want to work with the USB ethernet.  A place to start.  Could be that I
need to have a member of the Geek Squad come and deactivate some of the
'background' programs on the computer as well.  I live in Tampa, FL  - phone
number is 813-888-6578.  We're on Eastern Standard Time here.  Good night --
I'll start again in the morning.  Thanks, again.