[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:20:42 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/936.html#000008

I think I solved the false bobbin breaks on this job on this hat style. WACF,
raised needle plate, hooping as snug to the driver as possible and then pulling
the mesh back down and forward to pull the top of the hat down. One Amays is
all the way up and down 2 on the presser foot, the other is down one. Bobbin
breaks were happening at the top of the design and nest to the center seam. I
use a stiff backing. Also shrunk the design from 2.33H to 2.25 and turned off
the short stitches. All is sailing along!!(knock-knock)
Thank you everyone for your input.
Jo