[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 00:47:18 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/936.html#000005

Ah,ha! That's who taught me how to do the hats right...good ol' Rod the day he
and Sharon stopped on their way down the highway. We haven't used the raised
plate since-and hats are no longer ulcer makers!
and the 'auto feed' isn't in the machine-it's in the OS program. I think it
came in version 7? That's the last upgrade we put in and I think that's when we
got it. Our big red turns 5 this year so it also is an early one.