[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:08:12 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/936.html

I talked to Hugo yesterday and he helped me solve some thread break problems.
Now I need some more input. Doing 6-panel mesh/back hats, structured. The top
of the design is little lightening bolts. The machine (big red) stops every 50
stitches for a false bobbin break near the top of the hat. I can stand and pull
the hat button down and make it sew but really don't have time for that. Using
standard feed of 16. More, I get loops, less, more bobbin breaks. Anyone want
to contribute?? Please.
Jo