[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:34:22 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/936.html#000002

Autofeed only works well on unstructured caps on my Amayas. And the presser
foot goes all the way up and down one for most 6-panel hats. Maybe because
autofeed came out after I bought my big reds. They must be 2005 early.
The false bobbin breaks occur at the top of the design even tho the design is
2.3" and done by a pro. Mesh back hats are hard to clip tight. Is there some
good idea for pulling down the top toward the back of the hat?
Jo