[amayausers.com] Re: Could the cap frame be my problem?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:10:46 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1224.html#000007

Another quick and easy (and cheap) thing to use is a couple pieces of painters
masking tape across the bill.  Rod and I have done this for years and it works.
 It can be re-used over and over until the sticky is gone as well.  Just
another idea...  I had entertained the idea of a "bill mitten" idea several
years ago but found bills to be of different shapes and sizes so gave that one
up.
Sharon