[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:44:43 -0400

I don't have the part number but if you call MelcoMart, they will have
information and possibly be able to send you a photo. Their website just
isn't up-todate with many of their products which I find frustrating. The
table comes in three sizes -- small, medium and large. I got the small and
really love it with the Fast Frame system. Cuts down on the flagging
tremendously especially with the sleeve frame or frames which are long.
Sorry I don't have the part number.

Geri Finio @ Studio 187 LLC
(856) 296-4944
www.studio187.net