[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:44:53 -0400

Melco now sells them-it's the yellow 'clamping system' and it is well worth it. Overpriced, of course, by several hundred dollars but it will speed you up and make

sewing so more efficient you will pay it back fast.
Fast frames use adhesive back paper-that's all that holds the item in place unless you use 'wedge clamps' (paper clamps) but nothing heavy, bulky, or slippery
will work on them.
I think the manufacturer calls it speedframe, Melco calls it the Slim line
part #17124 for the base unit with adapter bracket
#17131 6.5" x 5" 'window' (frame size)
#17132 3.5" x 5.5" 'window'
that's all we have for now-when we bought it those were the only ones available. I think it's up to 2 or 3 base sizes and half a dozen 'windows' available. It's great-jackets, poloshirts, totebags, fleece blankets, even the knit 'beanie' hats
are fast and easy.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sep 6, 2007, at 10:43 AM, JLMEMB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Roland,
You refer to Speed frames, Who makes them and what makes them better than slim line or fast frame?

Joe Sepanik
JLM EMBROIDERY