[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:22:58 -0400

I know this is not on the Amaya board post-don't yell at me!
Just don't want to tie that up...
about pricing...
I see it every once in awhile and someone just mentioned it this week
on the board...'customer brought in design for sewing, the shop they used to
use is sold/closed/gone....and they were doing the job for $2 or $3'...
yup. and does anyone wonder why that shop is gone?
Never worth competing...as long as the 'other shop' is undercutting prices, let them! Eventually they will run themselves out of business because they can't pay their bills, their help, their suppliers...and you will still be there. Of course, you will get all their customers expecting YOU to meet 'those' prices but don't fall for it. Just explain gently that this isn't a hobby for you-
and you have bills to pay and mouths to feed!
If they don't like it...they will find 'another' cheap outfit-or realize you are right
and give you their business at YOUR prices.

Roland