[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: "Barbara Grounds" <barbg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:06:47 -0500

The ITCS I believe is for machines other than the Amaya. The Slim Line was made specifically for the Amaya. I have the large one and it saves me so much agony when I do large duffle bags. Someone else on the list suggested it would be better to buy it from Melco because they would help you if you had problems. They are expensive but well worth it.

Good luck
Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>