[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:55:41 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/173/2.html#000018

The slim line frame and adaptor that I mentioned did come from Melco, got it
when I bought my machines. So is that all I need? and of course to figure it
all out will be my fun later. It is individual students names, but I guess I
can download a list into DS pro+ and just click down that list is what Juli
from Kona has said, she is going to try it out and let me know how it goes. I
think I will be getting it in seperate groups of 70 names at a time.
So am I good to stick with the estimate I've prepared to give her?
Thanks again