[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT neddle 3,5,9 and 12 not working

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:03:53 -0700

Hi Scott,
This is Sharon...Rod is on the phone trying to help someone. Check those needles. If you have a magnifying glass, look at the top of the needle and be sure the "groove" is straight forward---not the least bit to the left. You may even rotate it to the right 5-10 degrees (which is very little). I will have you start there. I am sure Rod will have you check other things if this doesn't help.
Sharon
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>