[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT neddle 3,5,9 and 12 not working

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:20:18 -0700

I have to say that in general, whenever I have a problem that starts up
"suddenly" like this (that is, not as a result of doing something stupid
like hitting the hoop and then having to pay $375), I always just completely
rethread the needle changing the needle to a new one as well. This is the
lesson I have learned from years of home sewing, which I am now teaching my
son. I may have changed needles too often on my XT trying to fix problems,
but that at least eliminates the possibility that the needle is blunted,
bent, etc.

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery
Denver CO