[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT neddle 3,5,9 and 12 not working

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:50:44 UT

This message was posted by scott on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/858.html#000007

thanks rod
do you think it is lack of lube? i talked with tech support last week they told
me to lube the top and bottom of shaft that drives the needle down, the rottery
hook, we cleaned all the pinch wheels then lubed them. when the neddle goes
down it does not seem to pick up the bobbin. after cleaning and lubing the
other night i ran a test with 16 "s" fonts one for each color. it would not run
the 3,5,9,and 12 s. i have ver 9.00.074. i thank you for your help i sure need
it.