[amayausers.com] Re: 2005 Amaya WACF problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:35:55 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/899.html#000010

Gee! Now I know why it was so quiet. Everyone off having problems of their own.
Hope all of you are better now.
Thank you, Ed. I replaced the wing with a new one and bent it a little so it
wouldn't rub. My tech will be by one of these days and make everything good
again. Rob Woods is in Farmington, 300 miles away and this is no time to play
dodge with the rock slides and avalanches on Red Mountain pass.
I have been doing all kinds of hats and visors since 2005 with the Big Red and
the WACF and hardly ever have a problem with stitching logos 2.25 X 5 if
necessary. Ialways use the raised plate and wings.