[amayausers.com] Re: 2005 Amaya WACF problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:31:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/899.html#000004

Are you running a 'Big Red'? We never used the wings at all-everyone said not
to bother with them. Did use the raised needle plate but you have to be real
careful on centering the needle, but there were times someone forgot to change
the plate and it still ran fine. However, since we upgraded to the XT, hats are
so much easier to do and come out much better!