[amayausers.com] Re: 2005 Amaya WACF problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:09:06 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/899.html#000009

Sharon,

I just read your post about Rod's brother.  I hope and pray everything turns
out ok with your brother-in-law. Family does come first before work and we
understand completely.  I remember when I first came on I asked a question and
you were so kind to be the first to respond to my question. Please tell Rod
that we are thinking of him and you and let him know we appreicate all you two
do to help us when we are in need of help...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders