[amayausers.com] Re: 2005 Amaya WACF problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:48:07 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/899.html#000005

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

We DON"T get paid for answering questions here???!!!

AND I JUST THOUGH THE MAIL WAS SLOW!!!

Oh, the heck with it all!

------------
Seriously Jo,
If you are getting "Metal Flakes", you're either spilling Robocop's breakfast
cerial or you've got two metal parts that are rubbing together that are not
supposed to be.
Find those two metal surfaces and figure out what you need to do so they don't
rub together or consider consulting with your local tech.
As for the "support wings", I don't know two many folks who use them as they
tend to get in the way of some of the more popular "low profile" caps.
So as others have said, try removing them all together and see if this solves
your issue.

Ed