[amayausers.com] Re: 2005 Amaya WACF problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:38:45 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/899.html

Having some thread break problems when doing hats and noticed metal flecks
around the raised plate on both my machines. Any suggestions as to adjusting
something without calling for a tech? I replaced one wing with a new one. The
edge next to the needle plate is rough. Could the wings be bent a little out of
shape? I don't know how close they are supposed to be to the raised portion of
the plate but they are very close to the flat part of the plate and have rubbed
the protective plastic off.
Thank you for your ideas!
Jo