[adtools] Re: libstdc++-v3 Multilib Support

  • From: Trevor Scroggins <trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 00:42:43 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Trevor Scroggins
<trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This change to config-ml.in looks promising:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/config-ml.in?r1=114622&r2=123825

A newlib/clib2 multilib build was successful. I haven't tested the
output, though. The directory structure doesn't match the built-in
specs, i.e. we have clib2/*.a, not clib2/lib/*.a, but that's easily
fixed. I'd prefer changes to the specs and a build option for a
default C library to stay more in line with mainline GCC, but that's
ultimately up to the SDK maintainers. Specs can always be overridden
on the developer's host, regardless.

> MULTILIB_OPTIONS = mcrt=newlib/mcrt=clib2/mcrt=clib2-ts
> mbaserel/msdata msoft-float
> MULTILIB_DIRNAMES = newlib clib2 clib2-ts baserel small-data soft-float

I'm running a complete build now, and I'll test later today.

Trev
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP