[adtools] Re: libstdc++-v3 Multilib Support

  • From: Trevor Scroggins <trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:35:45 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Sebastian Bauer
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trevor Scroggins <trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
>
>> Some combinations will not link because of missing functions, e.g.
>> -mcrt=clib2 -msoft-float can't find strtod(). These can either be
>> fixed or ignored, depending on whether or not the SDK officially
>> supports the multilib combination.
>
> I'll add these changes to the repository as soon as I can. I think that
> -mcrt=clib2 -msoft-float combination should work (again, other may correct me
> here, if I'm wrong), so IMO we should fix that case (especially, since
> strtod() should be part of clib2, so I do not understand why it doesn't link).

We don't have strtod() in SDK:clib2/lib/soft-float/libm.a. I'll look at clib2.

Trev
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP