accessible-iOS Re: Siri is funny

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:20:35 -0400

Oh, okay, just thought your daughter got a different response. That's the only one I get as well.

JAIL and high SCHOOL. CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE? Think about it. rules about where you can go and when, asking permission to speak. Scheduled time each day to go into the yard. Punishments if you don't do as you're told.

"I feel like I'm wasting my life." Parker nodds. "That's the problem with making education mandatory. "If you could study and learn what you wanted instead of what the state decides you should be programmed with."

Funny, it keeps wanting to search the web whenever I try this. What response does your daughter get?