accessible-iOS The Dish Anywhere website

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 17:52:45 -0400

Hi,
Does anyone use this site to see what's coming on TV, and if so, how do you see
what's on currently, later, tomorrow, etc?
Also, when hopping to a channel after typing it in, how do you search to see
what's on that particular station? I've found the site to be a little
cumbersome with VO. Any thoughts/workarounds?
Thanks, Shane.

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221